INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are used by ARCRI – ASSOCIAZIONE RADIOAMATORI CRI, which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation and the national legislation in force.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- The legal bases on which the processing of common data is based, according to Article 6 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
The legal basis on which the processing for particular categories of personal data is based, according to Article 9 of the GDPR Regulation, is:
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the requested services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Authorized persons;
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing association relationship and for the following five years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – art.15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right to rectification and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of limitation or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the interested party – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The data controller of your personal data is ARCRI – AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION CRI